During this free, 5 week group program you will learn the most effective cognitive behavioural strategies that decrease insomnia. The focus is on practicing strategies to relax mind and body, get more energizing sleep, and to fall asleep or back to sleep more easily.
During this workshop, you will learn:
- self-regulation strategies to help fall asleep, or back to sleep, more easily
- sleep behaviours most highly recommended by sleep researchers
- lifestyle factors influencing sleep architecture
- tips on sleep efficiency and energy management
- myths and facts about sleep
- techniques to clear the mind of unproductive self-talk, worry and mental chatter
- common self-expectations about sleep
- how to keep a sleep diary
- bedtime relaxation techniques
This workshop is facilitated by Kathy Somers, R. Kin, BCB from the Stress Management and High Performance Clinic.
March 21- April 18, 2024
Hosted virtually on Zoom
To register visit, www.wwselfmanagement.ca or call 1-866-337-3318